Luxury Villa Estate on Spetses, Saronic Gulf
8 Bedroom Luxury Villa with the Biggest Pool on the Island of Spetses, Greece
In the north west of Spetses town, on a small hill covered in pine trees that is renown for its great view and serenity, 2 luxurious villas and a 65 m² maisonette represent a unique accommodation for a maximum of 16 guests. The large villa (175 m²) consists of 4 bedrooms; the smaller villa (135 m²) has 3 bedrooms and the studio 1 bedroom, totalling up to 375 m² of living area, 300 m² of verandas and terraces as well as 3500 m² of garden. Each one of the villas boasts a very high standard of interior design and amenities like TV, Internet, Hi-fi, air conditioning and telephone in all bedrooms; stone-built double beds with orthopedic coconut bark mattresses, luxury linen, bathrobes, local beauty and cleansing products.
The living room boasts a 27" satellite TV, home cinema and the open fireplace as well as select pieces of art furniture decorate the villas with great taste. Plenty of verandas, gardens and other options to wine and dine outside round up the living areas of these luxury villas on Spetses.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with high quality inox appliances and the adjacent dining area always seats more than the maximum occupancy of each villa to allow additional guests to join in.
Since you will spend most of your stay outside to enjoy the Greek summer with it’s pleasant warm nights, the highlight of the estate is undoubtedly the 3500 m² garden and pool area. The estate prides itself in having the biggest pool on the island (15 x 7 m) with plenty of options to relax and recharge your batteries. The view stretches from the Saronic Gulf with its calm waters to Hydra, Dokos, Trikeri over to Peloponnese (Kosta, Porto Heli and Hinitsa) and the traditional village of Spetses. Behind the luxurious villa is a protected beautiful pine tree forest.
A well designed garden with flourishing plants and 1500 m² of perfectly manicured lawn embrace the villa.
All material chosen for the construction of the villas and the external spaces are luxurious, such as oak tree wooden floors in all 3 villas, Italian luxurious "Murano" mosaic in all the bathrooms of the villas, furniture from Italy (i.e. Bonaccina) or Sweden (i.e. BergaForm), kitchens from Italy (i.e. Euromobile), pool deck Bangirai wood Masaratuba type (frequently used in the luxurious yachts).
Luxury, privacy, relaxation and autonomy boast the luxury villa and turn it into a small paradise on Spetses.
A reception that operates a few hours per day will help you reserve a nice dinner in the island's lovely restaurants or a taxi or scooter for your transportation on the island since cars are not allowed. Here you can also borrow books and table games or music CDs and DVDs. Furthermore, the reception will take shopping orders and products will be bought from local supermarkets, biological producers and fresh fish if you wish to prepare your own meals.
The estate has a laundry room with high-tech facilities, so all washing is done on-site.
- Sea / Beach: 1 km
- Café: 800 meters
- Tennis, Watersport, Boat rental: 1 km
- Shopping: 200 meters
- Port 800 meters
Prices for 2024 in Euro per day
6 May - 4 June
& 10 Sept. - 30 October
1 - 5 May & 5 June - 14 July
& 1 - 9 September
15 July - 31 August
Minimum stay: Minimum rental during low-season is 2 nights, mid-season 3 nights and high-season 6 nights. Depending on availability, the villas are also rented individually. Please contact us for an individual offer.
Booking Conditions: To reserve the villa 30% is due immediately and the remaining 70% at least 21 days prior to arrival.
Damage deposit: An additional 10% is requested on arrival and returned full upon departure
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro or credit card.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.