Prices for 2021 in Euro per week
Heated pool included in the above rates only for the period: Mid October to May
Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Damage Deposit: A fully refundable damage deposit of 850 Euro is to be paid before arrival.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro only.
Minimum Stay: 1 week during high season, else 4 nights.
Cancellation Policy: For all cancellations, the initial deposit equaling 30% is non-refundable. Cancellations received between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival will incur a cost of 75% of the entire stay.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to arrival incur 100% cost of the stay. In case of a Non-show, or early departure, the cost of the entire stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
Luxury villa overlooking Elounda Bay
Panoramic View, Privacy, Luxury
Located on the hilltop of Pines Elounda, this brand new villa is overlooking the Elounda Bay and is one of the very few villas in the area that offers breathtaking views over and above the Kalydon peninsula, to the endless open sea.
The state-of-the-art construction is built in typical cycladic style and immediately immerses you in the most picturesque greek scenery you can dream of.
Thanks to its 2 separate buildings, the architecture successfully recreates the feeling of traditional Greek towns, with their narrow streets, cycladic houses and terraces either bathed in the Mediterranean sun or plunged in cool shadowy alleys.
If you are looking forward to live the experience of an archetypal Greek holiday whilst enjoying top notch comfort, this villa is definitely your place to stay.
The total interior space extends over 200 sq.m, while the outdoor area of 170 sq.m offers 7 different spaces, allowing you to get all together on the large terraces or enjoy the calm of several smaller spaces.
The main house is composed of a large living room with an open plan kitchen, a master bedroom on the ground level and 2 master bedrooms on the first floor. The second building is composed of 2 bedrooms. All 5 bedrooms of course have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and offer breathtaking sea views.
The main pool terrace not only comprises a built-in BBQ but also a bar, so you can prepare your favorite cocktails to enjoy in the pool or on the sun loungers, while reading a book or simply enjoying the amazing view towards Spinalonga.
The Cycladic infinity pool (heated from October to May) of 60 sq.m assures fun and relaxation for the whole family.
Totally secluded and overlooking the other villas, you will savor full privacy and calm, making up for a perfect romantic or yoga retreat.
The villa is fully equipped with WiFi, satellite and Internet TV, washing machine, all kitchen appliances and a library. A JBL Partybox 1000 invites you to to relax outdoors listening to your favorite songs, or to party to your favorite music.
Let this summer become a special experience, combining the luxury of state-of-the-art living with a truly unique, postcard style, Greek scenery.
A drone video of the house