Prices for 2020 in Euro per day
Booking Procedure: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Change-over Day: Flexible
Damage Deposit: A damage deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival and will be refunded upon departure unless a damage is claimed by the villa management.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro.
Cancellation Policy: If the cancellation is received more than 45 days prior to arrival date, the booking deposit (30%) is forfeited.
For 'No-shows' or cancellations received less than 45 days prior to arrival date, 100% of the rental amount are charged as cancellation fee.
Luxurious Villa near the Beach and Village
The villa is spread over 3 floors with unobstructed sea views and each has a private terrace with seating. On the pool level, there are several extremely comfortable seating and loungers, both in the shade and in the blazing sun. There is a beautiful, shaded dining area which was partially built into the rock and thus remains pleasantly cool even in the midday heat and is protected from the wind.
Inside, the use of natural stone creates a rustic atmosphere enhanced by tastefully selected works of art and quality furniture. One could say that the dark objects create a classic style, but somehow the sea view in all the windows makes it difficult to concentrate on the interior design, the view reflexively sweeps over the sea again and again.
The living area is located in the middle level of the villa and consists of a large room with a dining area and a living room with a great view of the sea.
On the left you will reach the kitchen with dining area and access to the pool level, to the right are two bedrooms, 1 with double bed, 1 with two single beds. The two bedrooms share a bathroom and on the way from the dining area to the kitchen is still a toilet.
A staircase leads to the upper floor which is completely dedicated to the master suite. A cozy room that can be used both as a living room and as an office, a spacious bedroom with double bed and a window just opposite the bed and a bathroom with shower. From the anteroom a door leads onto a roof terrace with unrestricted view over the whole bay.
From the living room in the middle area you can reach it via an internal staircase to the independent apartment below. It consists of a large living room with a largely unused kitchenette and two bedrooms left and right of the living area. Both bedrooms have an entrance hall with access to the respective bathroom and one of the rooms is equipped with a desk and a sofa, the other with two single beds. So here can comfortably sleep up to 6 people, sofas not included. All rooms have windows with sea view and doors to access the terrace.
All in all, this luxurious villa is therefore ideal for up to 12 people and the layout is ideal for larger families of several generations who sometimes need a retreat area. For example, the adolescent generation enthusiastically occupy the lower floor to maintain their "social networks" in their own living room and the older generation can enjoy the tranquility, sun and sea view above. The pool area with sun beds, the large outdoor dining table and the lounge next to the kitchen are big enough for everyone to be together.
The location, so sandy beach and village within walking distance, is ideal for larger families or groups of friends who do not always want to do the same at the same time but rather spontaneously and flexibly decide for themselves.