Prices for 2021 in Euro per day
Minimum stay: 7 nights
Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due two months before arrival.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation more than 45 days before arrival, the booking deposit is lost. For cancellations up to 45 days before arrival, 100% of the rent is forfeited.
Beautiful Beachfront Villa on Amorgos
Overall, this tastefully decorated villa has five bedrooms, four of them on the ground floor, each with its own entrance.
The central part of the villa consists of a suntrenched living room, kitchen, storage room and guest bathroom as well as a bedroom with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom.
Above this is the master suite (of course with en-suite bathroom) with the mesmerizing panoramic vistas of the sea below the house and the island across. Especially on the roof terrace you will struggle to take your eyes off this amazing sea view.
To one side of the main building is a bedroom with double bed and private bathroom. Access is via the terrace.
On the other side are two bedrooms. One spacious bedroom has 2 single beds (optionally a third bed could be added), a private bathroom and access is again via the veranda. The other bedroom is a bit smaller. It can be equipped with 1 or 2 single beds, also has a private bathroom and is accessible via the backyard. This backyard is not only beautifully decorated with its covered dining area, the traditional brick oven and the water hole, but also a unique spot on windy days because of its sheltered location. A romantic, ocher yellow painted corridor connects the two bedrooms with the backyard and the large terrace facing the sea.
On the large terrace there are two shaded areas, a slightly smaller, free-standing breakfast table and a large dining area for long, entertaining evenings in a cozy group or for extensive meals with sea views in a wind and sun sheltered location.
A narrow path through the garden leads down to a small beach that is hardly used by holidaymakers. Just a short walk to the main road is the pier for the traditional fishing boat "Kaiki", which takes people at regular intervals to and from the island across with the beautiful, sheltered sandy beaches.
Amorgos is still largely unknown, but extremely popular among insiders and nature lovers. The island is relatively large, has high mountains with predominantly steep coastlines, a harsh climate with lots of wind and little rain - even in the winter. The island is famous for the extremely clear sea and the network of trails that connects the many traditional mountain villages and offers an insight into the unspoiled nature of the island.
This tasteful beachfront villa just 10 minutes from Aegialis is ideal for families with older children or a group of friends who would like to experience the original Greece, away from the hustle and bustle of mass/package tourism. Those who come to Amorgos have time for a comfortable journey by ship, enjoy traditional food in simple taverns in small mountain villages, discover the island on their own and enjoy the unique nature.