Traditional Villa with Pool in Molivos, Lesvos island, Greece
Property ID:
LESKRA
Sleeps:
8
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
2

Prices for 2019 in Euro per day

Low Season
1 April - 14 June &
15 Sept. - 31 Oct.
260 €
Mid Season
15 June - 14 July &
1 Sept. - 14 Sept.
310 €
High Season
15 July - 31 Aug.
360 €

 

Children up to years of age: free using baby cot (2 maximum)

Check in/check out time: 14:00/ up to 12:00 respectively

Minimum stay: 7 nights in high season, 3 nights in other seasons

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due on arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro only.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

EOT license number
Greek National Tourism Organization License:
0310K122K0238700
Booking Request

Traditional Villa with Pool in Molivos, Lesvos island, Greece

The villa is on a slope above the picturesque harbour and comprises of two levels. Both levels have access to village's road. You can get to the first level by using the north slab stone paved road. The south almost private driveway leads to the ground level, the swimming pool and the private parking.

Ground and first levels, both have access by stone stairs to the Mediterranean style garden with gas barbeque.  The garden offers a large shaded relaxation area, with big umbrella and six deck chairs, next to swimming pool. The villa is built with thick stonewalls and has ceiling fans in every bedroom that keep it pleasantly cool. There is also central heating for the winter and constant hot water supply.

As you enter the high wooden front door you reach the first level, which has 3 bedrooms. The big living/dinning room that welcomes you with a comfortable couch, armchairs, a dinning table & chairs, decorated with beautiful antiques, LCD TV, CD player, Wifi internet access and Fax.

The 2 airy bedrooms (1 double and 1 triple) with air conditions and ceiling fans, both have doors leading out on to a terrace, with an extraordinary view (and retractable awning). One more very pretty double bedroom, with air condition and ceiling fans, at the other end of the first floor has a view to the garden. An elegant bathroom (with a bathtub) and a practical kitchenette (electric cooker, double faucet kitchen sink and a fridge- freezer) complete this level.

The interior wide wooden staircase from the living room takes you to the ground level.

The ground level has a shower room with a WC and a fully equipped kitchen with a large wooden door that leads to a lounge area. This sitting area with a sofa bed leads to a large shaded terrace with a fabulous view to the picturesque port of Molivos and to the village.

A single cozy and airy bedroom built halfway into the rock completes the ground floor.

More About:

Panorama view of traditional villa with pool in Molivos, Lesvos

Panorama view of traditional villa with pool in Molivos, Lesvos

Pool terrace of traditional villa with pool in Molivos, Lesvos

View to Marina from traditional villa with pool in Molivos

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos sea view

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos living room

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos kitchen

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos bedroom

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos bedroom sea view

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos bedroom

Lesvos traditional villa with pool in Molivos bathroom

Villa Features
Private Pool, Outdoor Dining Area
Facilities
Washing Machine, Ironing Board, Sun Beds, Umbrellas, Parking on Property, Hair Dryer
Kitchen Facilities
Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Filter Coffee Machine, Briki (Greek Coffee Maker), Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Gas BBQ
Multimedia Facilities
TV, DVD, CD-Player, WiFi-Internet
AirCon/Heating
AirCon in some rooms, Central Heating, Ceiling Fan
Child Friendly
Baby Bed, Shutters / Black-Out Curtains, Large Outdoor Space
Location
Included Services
Maid Service 2 x weekly, Change of Sheets 2 x weekly
Services at Extra Charge
Private Chef, Guided Tours, Laundry Service
Booking Request
Villa Quickfinder
×