2-Bedroom Luxury Villa with Infinity Pool on Alonissos
Property ID:
ALOSKY
Sleeps:
4
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
2

Prices for 2019 in Euro per day

Season
2 Pers.
3 - 4 Pers.
1 June - 21 June &
26 Aug. - 15 Sept
230 €
260 €
22 June - 19 July
280 €
320 €
20 July - 25 Aug.
330 €
380 €

Check in 16:00, check out 11:00

Government tax: While at the villa the client is charged an extra government tax of 0.50 € per night.

Minimum stay: 4 nights in June and September
7 nights in July and August

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 4 weeks before arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro or credit card.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

EOT license number
Greek National Tourism Organization License:
0726K100283701
Booking Request

Comfortable Luxury Villa with Two Bedrooms and Pool in Alonissos

Skylights in the roof give this villa a celestial atmosphere and flood the house with natural daylight.

The ground floor consists of a modern open plan kitchen with dining area and direct access to the terrace with a second 'al-fresco' dining area next to the pool, as well as a modern living room and a small bathroom. French doors flood the ground-floor with sunlight and spoil with the mesmerizing view over the pool and into the distance with the pine forests and the Aegean Sea beyond it.

The bedrooms are on different levels, so half way up the staircase you enter the first bedroom and if you continue ascending the stairs you get to the second bedroom with the impressive four-poster bed.  

Each bedroom has a small balcony and a spacious en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi-bathtub, hair dryer and make-up mirror. The bedrooms (as well as the ground floor) are air-conditioned, the king size beds have Coco-mat mattresses and top mattresses and allergy proof pillows to grant a rejuvenating sleep.

This villa is part of a complex of 4 luxury villas, all with private pools, scattered over a rocky hill in the South-East of Alonissos. Surrounded by olive trees, Mediterranean herbs and fragrant scrubs and located in the peaceful area of Raches, it is just a short drive away from some of the island’s best beaches and the traditional village "Palio Horio". The port of Alonissos, Patitiri, is also only a fifteen minute drive away.

The luxury villa has a strict non-smoking policy, a reverse osmosis water purification system that guarantees perfectly clean water throughout the villa and an ozone disinfection system in the infinity pool, offering a high standard and total serenity & privacy to the more demanding clientele.

 

More About:

View from Infinity Pool in Alonisos

Sea View from Pool and Garden

Luxury Villa with Pool

Dining by the Pool with Sea View in Alonissos

Garden with Sea View at Luxury Villa

Kitchen Dining Area of Luxury Villa Alonissos

Sun-Spoiled Ground Floor

Outdoor Dining with View at Villa in Alonsissos

Luxurious Living Room of Villa in Alonissos

Comfortable Bed in Bedroom of Villa in Alonissos

Bathroom of Luxury Villa in Alonissos

Second Bedroom of Luxury Villa in Alonissos

Villa Features
Private Pool, Indoor Jacuzzi, BBQ Area, Outdoor Dining Area
Facilities
Washing Machine, Ironing Board, Sun Beds, Umbrellas, Parking outside Property, Hair Dryer, Bathrobes, Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
Kitchen Facilities
Electric Stove, Oven, Microwave, Filter Coffee Machine, Toaster, Dishwasher, Charcoal BBQ, Sandwich Maker
Multimedia Facilities
TV, Sat-/Cable TV, DVD, Docking Station, CD-Player, WiFi-Internet
AirCon/Heating
AirCon in all rooms, Open Fireplace
Included Services
Maid Service 2 x weekly, Change of Sheets 2 x weekly, Pool / Garden attendant, Welcome Basket, Meet & Assist at the Airport/Port
Location
Services at Extra Charge
Daily Maid Service, Change of Sheets daily, Private Chef, Grocery Service / Delivery, Port/Airport Transfer, Guided Tours, Yacht/Boat Charter, Massage & Beauty Treatments, Scuba diving with private U/W guide/PADI
Booking Request
Villa Quickfinder
×