A luxurious villa with stunning view on Lefkas
Property ID:
LEFOCT
Sleeps:
8
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
4

Prices for 2019 in Euro per week

28 April - 26 May
2.680 €
26 May - 30 June
3.340 €
30 June - 7 July
3.800 €
7 July - 14 July
4.800 €
14 July - 25 Aug.
5.800 €
25 Aug. - 1 Sept.
4.750 €
1 Sept. - 8 Sept.
3.300 €
8 Sept. - 3 Nov.
2.700 €

 

Preferred change-over day is Sunday

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 20% is required. The remaining 80% is due 6 weeks before arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro.

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

EOT license number
Greek National Tourism Organization License:
0831K91000443901
Booking Request

A luxurious villa with stunning view on Lefkas

From this hilltop villa, you look out onto a stunning landscape. Fragrant lemon orchards and olive groves lie below; Turquoise Sea, islands and mountains shimmer beyond; a cooling breeze bears scents of jasmine and thyme, stirring fragrant pines on the mountains above - and at night, the velvet-black sky is a carpet of stars.

Exquisitely designed and craftsman-built to a world-class standard, the villa is inspired by Emperor Octavian, who defeated Anthony and Cleopatra in the battle of Actium in 31 BC at nearby Preveza. And to reflect his dominions, renowned interior designer Miranda Holland-Cooper has decorated the villa with rare fabrics, treasures and antiques from Britain, Europe, Egypt, India and China.

Outside

A private 45m2 swimming pool is located on a 200m2 patio with barbecue. Also on this patio there is a shaded dining area. 10 sun beds are included in this area as well. Steps lead to a very private walled Jacuzzi garden; two sides of this garden give you views of the dramatic high mountains to the west over an olive grove valley. The best time for the Jacuzzi is at night as the night sky and stars are stunning! The villa has many stone terraces with flower beds on all corners. Scented flowers and herbs are all around together with palms and bird of paradise flowers. At night special plants give off lovely scents. The BBQ is located by the swimming pool and is a great place to have a party. (A chef can be arranged for any meals or parties that you may wish to have (price on request). A large gated parking area has lush garden borders.

Please note that this villa has a non-smoking policy.

 

 

More About:

luxury villa with pool in Lefkas Nidrii

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii with pool and sea view and Scorpios

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii with amazing sea view

entrance to luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii pool terrace

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii pool terrace sea view

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii luxurious kitchen

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii spacious living room

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii dining room

twin room of luxury villa in Lefkas

bedroom of luxurious villa in Nidrii Lefkas

bedroom of modern villa with pool in Lefkas

four poster bedroom in villa near Nidrii on Lefkas

bathroom of luxury villa in Nidrii Lefkas

luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii hammock tower

enjoy a bath in the jacuzzi garden in villa on Lefkas

night atmosphere at luxury villa in Lefkas Nidrii

Accommodation

Bedrooms:

Four poster room: largest room, mountain views
Bird of paradise room: double bed, exquisite sea views.
Blue room: double bed, sea/mountain views.
Dancing camels: twin, mountain views.

Bathrooms:

En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower room, wc.
En-suite shower room to bedroom 2 with wc.
En-Suite shower room to bedroom 3 with wc.
En-suite shower room to bedroom 4 with wc.
Wc and wash basin on ground floor by morning coffee room.

Villa Features
Private Pool, Outdoor Jacuzzi, BBQ Area, Outdoor Dining Area
Facilities
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Ironing Board, Sun Beds, Umbrellas, Beach Towels, Parking on Property, Hair Dryer
Kitchen Facilities
Electric Stove, Oven, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Filter Coffee Machine, Frappe Machine, Briki (Greek Coffee Maker), Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Charcoal BBQ
Multimedia Facilities
Sat-/Cable TV, DVD, Docking Station, WiFi-Internet, PC/Laptop, Indoor/Outdoor Sound System
AirCon/Heating
AirCon in all rooms, Central Heating, Open Fireplace
Child Friendly
Baby Bed, High Chair, Shutters / Black-Out Curtains, Enclosed Property (wall, fence), Large Outdoor Space
Location
Included Services
Maid Service 3 x weekly, Change of Sheets 2 x weekly, Welcome Basket
Services at Extra Charge
Maid Service 2 x weekly, Private Chef, Concierge Service, Port/Airport Transfer, Yacht/Boat Charter, Massage & Beauty Treatments, Weddings & Celebrations, Scuba diving with private U/W guide/PADI
Booking Request
Villa Quickfinder
×