10 Beachfront Villas on Folegandros
Everything in walking distance
Built respecting peoples needs, the environment and the history of Folegandros, these villas offer hospitality, serenity and a fantastic sea view. Keeping in mind the traditional architecture using stones the land itself provides, chestnut wood and handmade surfaces, these villas blend naturally into the Cycladic landscape. In respect to our precious planet, the villas use solar power for hot water and a geothermal heating/cooling system in the floor (downstairs). Having said that, the microclimate of the former vineyard itself contributes to a pleasant atmosphere during your stay, whilst air-conditioning is available in all bedrooms for those who can not live without.
Each villa has been designed differently but they all have one thing in common: Sea view from every corner of the house - both in- and outdoors.
300 sq.m. of exclusive private land, a garden with pergolas and seats in the shade and windless corners are further common features to grant a pleasant stay.
The view from your bedroom window boasts Greece's famous crystal clear waters with Antiparos, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Sikinos and Santorini in the distance. You will wake up to the subtle sound of the waves in the morning and fall asleep to the same tune at night.
At the Bar - Restaurant area you can relax whilst drinking your coffee or enjoy the delicious a la carte meals accompanied by the great sea-view or the romantic moon rise.
The villas are located some 50 meters from the beach on the seaside road to Livadi, just 400 meters from the port of Karavostasis where you will find seaside cafés, restaurants, car/bike rentals, ferry tickets, shops and supermarkets. Chora (main village) is 4 km and Ano Meria is 9 km away.
Guests staying in these wonderful villas have access to a large swimming pool with parking at the entrance of the property.
Kindly note that smoking is prohibited inside the villas.
Next to the pool is "the restaurant". A large open space with outdoor tables and a bar / kitchen, all with the magnificent sea view. The chef prepares tasty meals right here in front of you, from breakfast buffet, lunches, snacks and snacks to exclusive dinners. On request and prior arrangement also more demanding or time-consuming dishes. The ingredients come from our own garden or were selected according to strict criteria and fresh fish (subject to availability) comes from the waters around Folegandros.
There are some very good Folegandros tavernas to try and the ambience in the old town of Hora is incomparable, but on days when you just want to relax on site, dinner at the in-house restaurant is pure luxury. The breakfast is also recommended. Not only because of the preparation, but also because the atmosphere is so relaxed and you have plenty of space, that is privacy.
Sunrise at the villa
Pool bar - A la carte restaurant of the villa
Beach below the villa
Services at Extra Charge
Prices for 2019 in Euro per day
11 Sept. - 30 Sept.
1 Sept. - 10 Sept.
Booking Conditions: Prices per day are for standard capacity/Extra person + 30€/day.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Check in 14:00 - Check out 12:00
Wedding events and parties provided at extra service fee
Continental breakfast is provided at 13 €/ adult and 8 €/ child (opening hours 08:30 - 10:45)
Payment Method: Accepted payment method is bank transfer in Euro.
Cancellation Policy: More than 6 weeks prior to arrival date, the deposit is forfeited, 6 weeks and less, the entire rent is forfeited.