Villa Ivory - a modern luxury villa with sea view, Crete
Property ID:
CREIVO
Sleeps:
8
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3

Prices for 2019 in Euro per day

April, May, October
600 €
June, 16-30 Sept.
700 €
1-15 July, 1-15 Sept.
900 €
16-31 July, August
1.100 €

 

Heated pool is 300 € extra per week.

Minimum rental: 1 week

Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival. A refundable damage deposit of 1000 € is due 6 weeks before arrival.

Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro

Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.

EOT license number
Greek National Tourism Organization License:
1040K91002983401
Booking Request

Villa Ivory - a modern luxury villa with sea view, Crete

Villa Ivory (265 sq.m.) is the absolute in luxury and relaxation combining traditional and modern materials. With its stone and deck floor, it is composed of one master bedroom loft with Jacuzzi, bathroom and dressing room on the upper floor while there are two spacious bedrooms with one bathroom and a separate WC on the first floor.

The villa offers a generously sized living room and dining area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with a patio in front, perfectly suited for those sunset moments.

On the ground floor, a modern fully equipped studio can host more friends while the playroom with its billiard table, TV screen and gym guarantee fun in your life.

The villa is 500 meters from the beach away.

At the beach is a diving centre, water sport centre, golf course and tennis.

Please note that this villa is non-smoking.

Water Sports: The water sports center (500m) offers: PADI Diving school, water skiing, windsurfing, fishing, jet ski

Yacht Charter: A 45 ft private yacht is available for sailing cruises

Golf Course: 18 hole, 72 par golf course 35 minutes drive away, 9 hole golf course 500 meters away

 

 

More About:

Seaview from a modern luxury villa with a heated pool

Modern luxury villa overlooking Elounda bay

Seaview from a modern luxury villa with a heated pool in Crete

Outdoor dining area of a modern luxury villa overlooking Elounda bay

A modern luxury villa with a pool overlooking Elounda bay

A modern luxury villa with a pool in Crete

The open plan living room of a modern luxury villa

The modern kitchen of a modern luxury villa

The modern kitchen of a modern luxury villa

The master bedroom of a modern luxury villa overlooking Elounda bay

The bathroom of a modern luxury villa overlooking Elounda bay

A bedroom in the modern luxury villa with a pool

A bedroom of a modern luxury villa with a pool

The bathroom of a modern luxury villa with a pool

A modern luxury villa with a pool and a gym

The gym of a modern luxury villa with a pool

The kitchen of the guest house of a modern luxury villa with a pool

The living-room of the guest house of a modern luxury villa with a pool

The bedroom of the guesthouse of a modern luxury villa with a pool

Villa Features
Private Pool, Indoor Jacuzzi, Indoor Gym, BBQ Area, Outdoor Dining Area, Roof Terrasse, Canoes / Kayaks / SUP, Snorkeling Gear, Billiard Table
Facilities
Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Ironing Board, Security / Alarm, Sun Beds, Parking on Property, Hair Dryer
Kitchen Facilities
Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Filter Coffee Machine, Frappe Machine, Briki (Greek Coffee Maker), Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Food Processor (Multi), Blender, Juice Maker
Multimedia Facilities
TV, Sat-/Cable TV, DVD, Video, HiFi-Stereo, Docking Station, CD-Player, WiFi-Internet, Playstation / X-Box
AirCon/Heating
AirCon in all rooms, Closed Fireplace
Child Friendly
Baby Bed, High Chair, Shutters / Black-Out Curtains, Enclosed Property (wall, fence)
Pet Friendly
Pets welcome (with prior notice)
Location
Included Services
Maid Service 2 x weekly, Change of Sheets 2 x weekly, Concierge Service, Pool / Garden attendant, Welcome Basket
Services at Extra Charge
Daily Maid Service, Change of Sheets daily, Private Chef, Grocery Service / Delivery, Port/Airport Transfer, Guided Tours, Babysitter / Childcare, Laundry Service, Driver, Yacht/Boat Charter, Massage & Beauty Treatments, Weddings & Celebrations, Personal Fitness Trainer, Yoga Coach, Scuba diving with private U/W guide/PADI
Booking Request
Villa Quickfinder
×