Prices for 2019 in Euro per week
19 Oct. - 2 Nov.
21 Sept. - 27 Sept.
14 Sept. - 20 Sept.
31 Aug. - 13 Sept.
24 Aug. - 30 Aug.
Minimum Stay: 7 nights
Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% is required. The remaining 75% is due 4 weeks before arrival.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation, any payments made are forfeited.
Luxury Villa Deep Blue, Zakynthos, Greece
A luxurious 3-bedroom villa plus a guesthouse and private pool, located in one of the most beautiful locations.
Villa Deep Blue is a 250 sqm, Zakynthian style 3-bedroom villa with private pool and hydro-massage area offering privacy, comfortable accommodation in Zakynthos and facilities for 8 up to 10 persons. Constructed in harmony with its natural environment, nicely decorated and fully equipped to accommodate home comforts. It has a private pool as well as direct access to the sea which can be reached on foot via a path that leads to the impressive Priest’s Cave.
The surrounding of the villa includes aromatic herbal gardens and areas for relaxing and dining outdoors.
The main villa has 3 bedrooms and spreads over three levels.
Upstairs: master bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite shower room.
Lower floor: overlooking the sea living room with fireplace and exit to 60sqm covered veranda with dining table for 10 people. Fully equipped kitchen with all modern equipment including gas oven, gas/electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, juicer, espresso and filter coffee machines, dishwasher and washing machine.
Downstairs: double bedroom (40 sqm) and twin bedroom (35 sqm) both with en-suite shower rooms and kitchenettes.
These bedrooms have independent entrances and their own terraces with sea view.
The Guesthouse: it's an independent part of Deep Blue Villa, 50 sqm air-conditioned studio with his own privacy and beautiful sea view to Kefalonia Island and pool. It has large bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, well equipped kitchen and large bathroom. Can house 2 up to 3 persons.
Location of Villa Deep Blue - Zakynthos
The villas are situated on a private plot of land of over 40.000 sqm with a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and the North Western part of the Island (Alikes, Alikanas) and Kefalonia. The villas have direct access to the sea and the legendary, impressive Priest's Cave. An entrance to the cave has been constructed with great care, consisting of a vertical tunnel leading to the interior of the cave and into the sea.
The 4 villas are designed in the traditional Zakynthian style, walls made of natural lime-stone, located on the plot of over 40,000 sqm with breathtaking sea view.
The Villas can accommodate a total of 30 to 34 people and can be rented each separately or together.
If you prefer to spend your day sunbathing and swimming you can reach the sea down the villa by 150 m long stone path, which is ending straight to the sea or to the cave. There you can swim in the crystal water and see the caves which are famous for their bright blue color. The sea area is good for fishing with big variety of Mediterranean fishes, which are very tasty!
If you want to walk or go mountain biking there are plenty of interesting paths. Birds, fauna and flora will keep your attention all the way long.
You can also just relax on the balcony watching birds and enjoying the amazing blue sea views. If you are lucky you will see jumping dolphins or the seal (monachus, monachus) which are living in our vicinity.