Prices for 2019 in Euro per day
1 Oct. - 31 Oct.
5 Sept. - 30 Sept.
Booking Conditions: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due 2 weeks before arrival.
Payment Method: Bank transfer in Euro and Credit Card (Visa or Master Card)
• For reservations cancelled up to 60 days prior to arrival there are no cancellation fees
• For reservations cancelled 59-30 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the total stay.
• For reservations cancelled 29-14 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee amounts to 70% of the total stay.
• For reservations cancelled 13-0 days prior to arrival, Early departures and No-shows the cancellation fee amounts to 100% of the total stay.
Mykonos Luxury Villa near Kalafatis Beach
Enveloped by a natural gorgeous landscape Villa Dafni welcomes residents to indulge in the heartwarming environment, enjoy a refreshing swim in the shimmering crystal clear waters of the pool and relax on one of the stylish loungers or sitting areas by the pool as they gaze at the azure endless horizon.
From the fragrant rosebay filled sandlot visitors can reach the main entrance and continue through the hallway passing the reading room.
A small staircase leads to the brilliantly white stylishly adorned living room on the left side and the dining area on the right featuring a cozy fireplace, a home cinema as well as all contemporary amenities for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
On the same floor a guest WC is available for all villa guests.
The spacious open plan kitchen right behind the living area is fully equipped with all modern conveniences and features a small room for food supplies ensuring guests will experience delightful culinary moments.
The minimalist interiors create a unique atmosphere of subtle elegance ideal for intimate moments of relaxation. The white staircase right next to the living room leads directly to the TV room-play room perfect for fun filled moments of family enjoyment.
The master bedroom with en suite bathroom right by the kitchenette emits an aura of romance and pure bliss and invites visitors to escape in luxurious harmony.
On the right side of the play room the children's room offers direct access to the swimming pool and the fully furnished sun kissed terrace.
Another small staircase beside the children's room descents to the lower lever with the two beautifully decorated suites featuring their own closets and en suite bathrooms with large window doors that open out to the furnished porch were guests can unwind and enjoy the peacefulness of their surroundings.
Kalafatis is located 12km east of Mykonos Town. It is an organized beach with trees which provide natural shade and turquoise waters. Of the nicest on the island. And not without reason. Golden sand and clear blue, make an idyllic scenery. Many hotels and many restaurants are nearby. Windsurfing fun (it's paradise for windsurfers due to the strong winds), relaxation, water sports, good food, you name it!
The beach combines everything and is an adrenaline booster because it is known for its water sports available, as canoeing, jet ski, and much more! Kalafatis is the only beach in Mykonos that is surrounded by trees, and one of the largest on the island. The area is also known mostly for extreme sports lovers.